文章摘要
芦海,王焕文,罗涛涛,赵博华,朱栓立,戴庆麟.酒仙桥地区中老年人高血压患病调查[J].中华流行病学杂志,1998,(5):294-296
酒仙桥地区中老年人高血压患病调查
A Community-based Survey on Hypertension in the Medium-aged-Elderly in Jiuxianqiao Area Beijing
投稿时间:1998-06-24  
DOI:
中文关键词: 中老年人;高血压;患病率
英文关键词: Middle-elderly persons;Hypertension;Prevalence
基金项目:
作者单位
芦海 北京酒仙桥医院高血压糖尿病研究所 100016 
王焕文 北京酒仙桥医院高血压糖尿病研究所 100016 
罗涛涛 北京酒仙桥医院高血压糖尿病研究所 100016 
赵博华 北京酒仙桥医院高血压糖尿病研究所 100016 
朱栓立 北京酒仙桥医院高血压糖尿病研究所 100016 
戴庆麟 北京酒仙桥医院高血压糖尿病研究所 100016 
摘要点击次数: 534
全文下载次数: 288
中文摘要:
      为了解酒仙桥地区老年人高血压的流行现状和主要危险因素,以制定合理的预防措施,于1996年6~12月对北京酒仙桥地区9个居委会2055名50岁以上中老年人进行高血压患病调查。并抽查 239例高血压患者和 267名非高血压者进行 75g葡萄糖耐量试验和心电图检查。结果共发现临界高血压和确诊高血压 874例,临界高血压和确诊高血压患病率分别是 10.9%和 31.6%,合计42.5%;男性确诊高血压高于女性(P<0.05);单纯收缩期高血压患病率为7.5%,随年龄增加而增加 (P<0.05);男女单纯高血压患病率无差异 (P>0.05);有 25.6%的患者否认或不知道有高血压;高血压病人组伴发糖尿病、糖耐量低减和冠心病患病率明显高于非高血压组(P<0.01)。结果表明,高血压是社区老年人的主要疾病之一,需加强社区高血压的管理和教育。
英文摘要:
      To investigate the epidemiologic features of hypertension and major risk factors in the middle-elderly in Jiux ianqiao area and to develop reasonable preventive strategies, from June to December 1996, nine communities of Jiuxianqiao area w ere selected for the study. Two thousand and fifty-five middle-elderly ( age 50 years old) were investig ated including measurement of blood pressure and identifying risk factors of hy pertensio n. T wo hundr ed and thirty-nine hypertensive patients and two hundreds sixt y-seven persons wit h no rmal blood pressur e from the study po pulatio n were examined through oral 75 grams glucose tolerance and electrocardiogram. T he pr evalence rates of definite and border line hypertension w er e 31.6% and 10.9% r espectiv ely wit h a total rate of 42.5%. T he prevalence rate o f definite hy pertension in males was sig nificantly higher than that in females ( P<0.05). T he pr evalence r ate of systolic hypertension was 7.5% but incr eased paralelly with age ( P<0.05). The pr evalence r ate of systolic hy pertension in females was not significantly higher than that in males. 25.6% of patients w ith hypertension under investigation denied or were ignorant about having hypertension. The prevalence rates of diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) and coronary heart disease in hy pertensive group were significantly higher than t hat in people w ith normal blood pr essure (P<0.01). Conclusion:H ypertension is a disease that seriously endangers the health of the middle-elderly in the community on which calls for more care and education in the co mmunity.
查看全文   Html全文     查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
关闭