文章摘要
段松,杨跃诚,韩晶,杨顺生,杨盈波,龙玉存,李国强,尹锦松,项丽芬,叶润华,高洁,唐仁海,庞琳,柔克明,吴尊友,何纳.云南省德宏州美沙酮维持治疗者HIV新发感染率研究[J].中华流行病学杂志,2011,32(12):1227-1231
云南省德宏州美沙酮维持治疗者HIV新发感染率研究
Study on incidence of HIV infection among heroin addicts receiving methadone maintenance treatment in Dehong prefecture, Yunnan province
收稿日期:2011-07-07  出版日期:2014-09-24
DOI:
中文关键词: 美沙酮维持治疗|艾滋病病毒|新发感染率|队列研究
英文关键词: Methadone maintenance treatment| Human immunodeficiency virus| Incidence| Cohort study
基金项目:国家"十一五"传染病科技重大专项(2008ZX10001-016,2008ZXl0001-003)
作者单位E-mail
段松 云南省德宏州疾病预防控制中心, 芒市 678400 nhe@shmu.edu.cn 
杨跃诚 云南省德宏州疾病预防控制中心, 芒市 678400  
韩晶 中国疾病预防控制中心性病艾滋病预防控制中心  
杨顺生 芒市疾病预防控制中心  
杨盈波 瑞丽市疾病预防控制中心  
龙玉存 陇川县疾病预防控制中心  
李国强 盈江县疾病预防控制中心  
尹锦松 梁河县疾病预防控制中心  
项丽芬 云南省德宏州疾病预防控制中心, 芒市 678400  
叶润华 云南省德宏州疾病预防控制中心, 芒市 678400  
高洁 云南省德宏州疾病预防控制中心, 芒市 678400  
唐仁海 云南省德宏州疾病预防控制中心, 芒市 678400  
庞琳 中国疾病预防控制中心性病艾滋病预防控制中心  
柔克明 中国疾病预防控制中心性病艾滋病预防控制中心  
吴尊友 中国疾病预防控制中心性病艾滋病预防控制中心  
何纳 复旦大学公共卫生学院流行病学教研室、公共卫生安全教育部重点实验室  
摘要点击次数: 3328
全文下载次数: 1130
中文摘要:
      目的了解云南省德宏州美沙酮维持治疗(MMT)就诊者中HIV新发感染率及其危险因素.方法将德宏州2005年6月至2011年6月间所有入组MMT且HIV检测阴性的海洛因成瘾者作为研究对象纳入队列观察其HIV阳转情况,计算HIV新发感染率并运用Cox比例风险回归模型分析其影响因素.结果共有3154名对象符合队列纳入标准,截至2011年6月,共有1023人(32.4%)入组MMT后从未接受过HIV随访检测,属于“失访”;另有2131人(67.6%)接受过至少一次HIV随访检测,累计随访观察4615.86人年,期间22人发生HIV抗体阳转,HIV新发感染率为0.48/100人年.无业、无婚史、自认入组前有注射毒品史者以及入组时HCV检测阳性者的HIV新发感染率较高,随访期间尿检结果均为阴性者中无一例HIV新发感染.运用Cox比例风险模型多因素分析显示,在控制混杂因素的影响后,入组前无注射毒品史者的HIV感染风险显著低于入组前有注射毒品史者(HR=0.29,95%CI:0.11~0.76).结论德宏州MMT在减少HIV经吸毒途径传播中初显成效,需重点关注入组MMT前有静脉注射毒品行为以及治疗期间偷吸海洛因的MMT就诊者中HIV新发感染,加强随访和HIV检测力度.
英文摘要:
      Objective To determine the incidence and risk factors of HIV infection among heroin addicts receiving methadone maintenance treatment(MMT)in Dehong prefecture,Yunnan province.Methods All heroin addicts who were HIV negative at the initiation of MMT in June 2005 and through June 2011,in Dehong prefecture were included in the cohort analysis.HIV incidence was calculated and related risk factors determined by using Cox proportional hazard regression model.Results A total of 3154 MMT clinic attendants were qualified for this cohort study.By June 2011,1023(32.4%)of them had never received any follow-up HIV testing so were thus referred as loss to follow-up.The other 2131(67.6%)members had received at least one follow-up HIV testing and were observed for a total of 4615.86 person-years.During the period,22 new HIV infections or seroconverters were identified,making the overall HIV incidence as 0.48/100 person-years.The HIV incidence was higher among those who were unemployed,never married,self-reported being injecting drug users(IDUs)and HCV positive at entry into the MMT program.None of those who were always negative on follow-up-urine-testing of morphine was discovered as HIV newly infected during the follow-up period.Data from multiple regression analysis under Cox proportional hazard model indicated that after controlling for confounding variables,non-IDUs at the entry point for the MMT program,were less likely to be HIV newly-infected or seroconverted than IDUs(HR=0.29,95%CI:0.11-0.76).Conclusion MMT prograqm in Dehong prefecture was demonstrated to be fairly effective in reducing HIV transmission through drug use.Those HIV negative attendants at the MMT clinic who were IDUs or keep using drugs during the treatment,were at higher risk of HIV seroconvertion.More efforts were needed to improve the follow-up and HIV testing programs for the MMT clinic attendants.
查看全文   Html全文     查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
关闭