文章摘要
孟玲,吕勇,曹洋,涂文校,洪志恒,李雷雷,倪大新,李群,金连梅.中国2013年突发公共卫生事件媒体监测信息分析[J].中华流行病学杂志,2015,36(6):607-611
中国2013年突发公共卫生事件媒体监测信息分析
Information obtained through Internet-based media surveillance regarding domestic public health emergencies in 2013
收稿日期:2014-12-31  出版日期:2015-06-09
DOI:10.3760/cma.j.issn.0254-6450.2015.06.015
中文关键词: 突发公共卫生事件;监测;互联网;媒体
英文关键词: Public health emergency;Surveillance;Internet;Media
基金项目:国家卫生行业科研专项(201202006)
作者单位E-mail
孟玲 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心卫生应急中心  
吕勇 安徽省六安市疾病预防控制中心急性传染病防治科  
曹洋 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心卫生应急中心  
涂文校 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心卫生应急中心  
洪志恒 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心卫生应急中心  
李雷雷 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心卫生应急中心  
倪大新 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心卫生应急中心  
李群 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心卫生应急中心  
金连梅 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心卫生应急中心 jinlm@chinacdc.cn 
摘要点击次数: 1342
全文下载次数: 1019
中文摘要:
      目的 分析2013年媒体监测中所关注的我国突发公共卫生事件信息,与全国突发公共卫生事件管理信息系统报告的数据进行比较,探索网络媒体监测在突发事件发现中的作用.方法 对2013年中国疾病预防控制中心每日媒体监测信息中国内突发公共卫生事件相关信息进行描述性分析.结果 2013年中国疾病预防控制中心关注的国内突发公共卫生事件相关媒体信息共752条,涉及31个省份;其中53.46%为突发事件原始信息,22.07%为突发事件进展信息;41.62%与传染病相关,24.73%与食物中毒有关.27.53%的信息来源于政府或专业机构网站,72.47%来源于新闻媒体报道.事件类别中,41.79%为食物中毒,18.66%为传染病事件.事件发生场所中,22.39%为学校,18.16%为其他集体单位,16.92%为家庭.媒体监测关注的突发公共卫生事件中,28.86%在突发系统中进行了报告.首例病例发病日期-媒体报道日期间隔中位数为2.5 d,首例病例发病日期-突发系统报告日期间隔中位数为2.0 d,19.83%的事件媒体报道日期早于突发系统报告日期.结论 网络媒体监测已成为突发公共卫生事件发现的重要方式,是传统突发公共卫生事件监测的重要补充.
英文摘要:
      Objective To analyze the information obtained through Internet-based media surveillance in 2013 on domestic public health emergencies and to compare with the related data reported through Chinese Public Health Emergency Management Information System (PHEMIS),and to study the role of Internet-based Media Surveillance Program (IBMSP) in the detection of public health emergencies. Methods A descriptive analysis was conducted based on the database of the information on domestic public health emergencies. Information was obtained through the Internet- based media surveillance in 2013. Results A total of 752 pieces of information regarding domestic public health emergencies in 31 provinces were obtained,through the IBMSP,run by the China CDC in 2013. 53.46% of all the information were categorized as initial ones on public health emergency while another 22.07% were considered as updated ones. 41.62% of the information were related to infectious diseases with another 24.73% to food poisoning. 27.53% of the information were from official websites of governments and professional organizations,with the rest 72.47% were from media. As for corresponding public health emergencies,41.79% were food poisoning and 18.66% were infectious diseases. 22.39% of them occurred in schools,18.16% in other organizations and 16.92% in households. 28.86% were reported through Chinese PHEMIS. For the 116 public health emergencies that both related to information obtained through Internet-based media surveillance in 2013 and reported through PHEMIS,the median days of interval between illness onset of the first case as well as reported by media,interval between onset of the first case as well as reported through PHEMIS,were 2.5 days and 2.0 days respectively. 19.83% of the emergencies were first reported by media than through PHEMIS. Conclusion Internet-based media surveillance programs had become an important way to detect public health emergencies and could serve as the supplement to the classic surveillance programs on public health emergencies.
查看全文   Html全文     查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
关闭