文章摘要
王继宝,陈晓晨,段星,杨锦,王译葵,杨涛,叶润华,杨跃诚,姚仕堂,蒋岩,段松,何纳.云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州2012-2016年新报告HIV感染者流行病学特征分析[J].中华流行病学杂志,2017,38(10):1372-1375
云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州2012-2016年新报告HIV感染者流行病学特征分析
Epidemiological characteristics of newly reported HIV infections in Chinese and Burmese residents, during 2012-2016 in Dehong Dai and Jingpo Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan province
收稿日期:2017-03-22  出版日期:2017-10-23
DOI:10.3760/cma.j.issn.0254-6450.2017.10.015
中文关键词: HIV感染者;新报告;流行病学特征
英文关键词: HIV infection case;New reported;Epidemiological characteristic
基金项目:国家重点地区艾滋病防治项目;国家科技重大专项(2013ZX10004906)
作者单位E-mail
王继宝 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心  
陈晓晨 200032 上海, 复旦大学公共卫生学院流行病学教研室 公共卫生安全教育部重点实验室  
段星 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心  
杨锦 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心  
王译葵 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心  
杨涛 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心  
叶润华 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心  
杨跃诚 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心  
姚仕堂 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心  
蒋岩 102206 北京, 中国疾病预防控制中心性病艾滋病预防控制中心参比室  
段松 678400 芒市, 云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州疾病预防控制中心 dhduansong@sina.com.cn 
何纳 200032 上海, 复旦大学公共卫生学院流行病学教研室 公共卫生安全教育部重点实验室 nhe@shmu.edu.cn 
摘要点击次数: 1151
全文下载次数: 963
中文摘要:
      目的 了解2012-2016年云南省德宏傣族景颇族自治州(德宏州)新报告中国籍和缅甸籍HIV感染者病例流行病学特征,为德宏州有针对性开展艾滋病防控工作提供科学依据。方法 以2012-2016年德宏州所有新报告HIV感染者为研究对象,应用SPSS 22.0软件分析其流行病学特征。结果 2012-2016年,德宏州共新报告HIV感染者5 692例(纳入研究对象5 592例)。中国籍和缅甸籍新报告HIV感染者所占构成比分别为43.3%(2 419例)和56.7%(3 173例)。中国籍和缅甸籍新报告HIV感染者在年份、年龄、性别等社会人口学特征的构成上的差异均具有统计学意义(P<0.05)。两类感染者均以20~49岁、男性、小学及以下文化程度、已婚有配偶、农民、CD4+T淋巴细胞计数≥ 350个/μl等特征为主。中国籍感染者的感染途径以性传播为主,缅甸籍感染者的感染途径以注射吸毒传播为主。结论 2012-2016年德宏州的中国籍和缅甸籍新报告HIV感染者在流行病学特征上存在差异,需要采取不同的防控措施。
英文摘要:
      Objective To understand the epidemiological characteristics of newly reported HIV infections in Chinese and Burmese residents during 2012-2016 in Dehong Dai and Jingpo Autonomous Prefecture of Yunnan province (Dehong) and to provide evidence for the development of related programs on prevention and control. Methods All the HIV infections who were newly reported during 2012-2016 in Dehong, were recruited as the study subjects, with epidemiological characteristics of the cases analyzed by using the software SPSS 22.0. Results A total of 5 692 HIV infections were newly reported between 2012 and 2016 (including 5 592 in this study), in which the Chinese patients accounted for 43.3% (2 419) and the rest 56.7% (3 173) were Burmese. Differences in age, gender and other social characteristics of these newly reported HIV infections were statistically significant between the Chinese and the Burmese (all p-values <0.05). Most cases were males and between the age of 20-49 years old. Other characteristics of the patients would include:having had primary school education, married, being farmers, and with CD4+ T cells counts ≥ 350 cells/μl. HIV infection was mainly transmitted through sexual contact among the Chinese patients but through injecting drug use among the Burmese patients. Conclusions Epidemiological characteristics of the newly reported HIV infections were different between the Chinese and the Burmese, between 2012 and 2016 in Dehong. Targeted prevention and control programs should be taken.
查看全文   Html全文     查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
关闭