文章摘要
徐晓慧,杨静,王黎君,殷鹏,刘江美,董文兰,王薇,王璇,秦莉,周脉耕.2017年中国人群高血清低密度脂蛋白胆固醇归因疾病负担研究[J].中华流行病学杂志,2020,41(6):839-844
2017年中国人群高血清低密度脂蛋白胆固醇归因疾病负担研究
Burden of disease attributed to high level serum low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in China in 2017
收稿日期:2019-12-05  出版日期:2020-06-16
DOI:10.3760/cma.j.cn112338-20191205-00861
中文关键词: 低密度脂蛋白胆固醇;人群归因分值;死亡率;伤残调整寿命年
英文关键词: Low-density lipid cholesterol;Population attributable fraction;Mortality;Disability-adjusted life years
基金项目:国家重点研发计划(2018YFC1315301)
作者单位E-mail
徐晓慧 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心综合防控室, 北京 100050  
杨静 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心科教与国际合作室, 北京 100050  
王黎君 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心生命登记与死因监测室, 北京 100050  
殷鹏 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心生命登记与死因监测室, 北京 100050  
刘江美 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心生命登记与死因监测室, 北京 100050  
董文兰 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心综合防控室, 北京 100050  
王薇 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心生命登记与死因监测室, 北京 100050  
王璇 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心危险因素监测室, 北京 100050  
秦莉 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心肥胖与代谢室, 北京 100050  
周脉耕 中国疾病预防控制中心慢性非传染性疾病预防控制中心, 北京 100050 maigengzhou@126.com 
摘要点击次数: 63
全文下载次数: 44
中文摘要:
      目的 定量研究中国人群高血清LDL-C归因死亡及伤残调整寿命年(DALY)。方法 利用2017年全球疾病负担研究(GBD2017)中国及各省数据,由人群归因分值(PAF)、归因死亡数及DALY,描述2017年高血清LDL-C对中国分性别、年龄别、疾病和不同省份人群归因死亡及伤残负担,利用GBD世界标准人口做标化后比较各组死亡率及DALY率。结果 2017年中国人群全死因死亡中归因于高血清LDL-C的人数为862 759人,占8.25%。归因死亡人数中有705 355人死于缺血性心脏病(IHD),占81.76%,其余18.24%死于缺血性卒中(IS)。高LDL-C对IHD死亡的PAF为40.30%,对IS死亡的PAF为18.49%。女性归因死亡比例高于男性,吉林省最高为13.70%,浙江省最低为4.65%。中国人群高LDL-C归因死亡率为61.08/10万,男性标化归因死亡率高于女性。高LDL-C造成的DALY为1 816.21万人年,其中归因IHD的DALY为1 394.15万人年,占76.76%。DALY率为1 285.83/10万,标化DALY率最高的省份为黑龙江省,最低为浙江省。人群死亡归因分值、归因死亡人数、归因死亡率及归因DALY率均在>70岁人群较高,DALY在50~69岁年龄组最高,为856.18万人年。结论 血清高LDL-C对中国人群归因死亡及伤残负担影响较大,且具有性别、年龄及省间差异。
英文摘要:
      Objective To quantitatively analyze the death and disability-adjusted life years (DALY) attributed to high level serum LDL-C in Chinese population in 2017. Methods Data were obtained from the ‘2017 Global Burden of Disease Study (GBD2017)’. Population attributable fraction (PAF), number and rate of deaths and DALY attributable to high LDL-C were used to describe the burden of disease by gender, age groups, diseases and provinces in China. Both rates on mortality and DALY were standardized by GBD world population. Results In 2017, 862 759 deaths were caused by high level serum LDL-C in China, that accounting for 8.25% of the total deaths. Of the attributable deaths, 705 355 (81.76%) persons died from ischemic heart disease (IHD), while the remaining 18.24% from ischemic stroke (IS). High LDL-C accounted for 40.30% of the total deaths from ischemic heart disease and 18.49% from ischemic stroke. The highest PAF of death (13.70%) appeared in Jilin province and the lowest in Zhejiang province (4.65%). PAF of death was seen higher in females than in males, while both age-standardized rates of mortality and DALY appeared higher in males than in females. High LDL-C attributed mortality rate appeared as 61.08/100 000 after standardization in Chinese population. High LDL-C attributed DALYs were 18.16 million person years, among which 76.76% were caused by IHD (13.94 million person years), with DALY rate as 1285.83/100 000. Among provinces, Heilongjiang showed the highest standardized DALY rate, and Zhejiang the lowest. The PAF, number of deaths, rates on mortality and DALY caused by high LDL-C were high among residents above 70 years old, with the DALY number as 8.56 million person years, highest seen in the age group from 50 to 69 years old. Conclusion The burden of disease attributed to high level LDL-C was quite high and with gender, age group and interprovincial differences, in China in 2017.
查看全文   Html全文     查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
关闭